Groggy

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 07:07:23 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:

Yeah, cuz' we usually hassle him, the Poms, and the Canuckistanis over
their misspellings of our language. nomex=ON

Well Larry, the beauty of "your language" is that (if you do manage to
mispell a word) within a year it will appear in Websters.

For some reason you guys thought (it seems to be changing now) that it
was easier to change the language than to properly educate your
children. What does kind of statement do you think *that* made to the
world? :-0

GD&R and spraying poo suit with flame retardant

Groggy