KS

In article ,
says...
snip
problem get to this point. Unfortunately there are too many that believe
they have a right to earn more than the people doing the same job in another
country for 90% less. I retired from upper automotive management at 40.
snip

Exactly correct. But lets not limit our thinking and bias towards
workers.
Why does American management think they are "better" than their Chinese
counterparts and therefore should not be outsourced along with the
workers?

I suspect its a simple answer of: Well, but ah....because I'm management
and without me running the show here in the US the whole company might as
well be in China.......oh ah, wait a minute.... I ah meant to say....