Mike Mandaville

I'm sorry about the caps lock key. My name is Steve Johnson. Able
Precision Machine is the name of the company I'm forming. Did not think
the name of my company was really relevant to the questions I was
asking in the forum.

The machine tools that I own are decent and in the hands of a skilled
machinist such as myself very accurate. Although I don't currently
have the means to purchase CNC I'm starting the only way I can and plan
on owning several cnc's in the next several years.

Did you have any helpful insight for me? Are you a machine shop owner?
How do you go about finding new business? Do you wait for the costumer
to come to you? Do you make calls and prospect around?

Steve Johnson
In my first year of business