Kendall P. Bullen

In article
,
"TKM" wrote:

Antything that seals the surface will help. Shellac or a pigmented sealer
like "Kilz" is fine if you can figure out a way to apply it - brushing it on
is best. It does come in spray cans, so it's fairly easy and inexpensive
to try a spray treatment. You can always tear the ceiling out if the simple
things don't work.

Thanks for the idea -- I'd wondered about this a while back. In our
'old' house (the one we're moving out of/going to sell), the unfinished
basement has our cats' (now cat's, since one is no longer 'with us')
litter box and the area around that gets kinda messy...I was wondering
about just pouring a little concrete in that corner over the concrete
floor. ;-) Or something like you suggested.

Thanks,
Kendall

--
Kendall P. Bullen http://www.his.com/~kendall/
kendall@---^^^^^^^

Never e-mail me copies of Usenet postings, please.
I do read the groups to which I post!