Mike

"Doctor Evil" wrote in message

If you can't understand Prescott then you can't understand most people

in
the UK. He has a problem about his syntax when speaking; probably

dyslexic
to some degree. I recall the Tory benches mocking him, which was a

real
low
thing to do to someone who has any sort of affliction, no matter how

minor,
who were laughing about his syntax.

They were mocking him because he's a member of the labour party, not

because
he can't speak proper English.

You obviously did not see the TV slot. They were mocking his speech
affliction. They are lower than whale ****. His affliction is only slight
anyhow. They were also probably mocking his working class accent too, as

he
doesn't sound like a queer.

Nope. He sounds like a thug.

I presume by 'queer' you mean homosexual or gay. I thought New Labour were
full of them.