Tom Watson

On Thu, 28 Apr 2005 16:30:47 GMT, Patrick Conroy
wrote:

Groggy wrote in
:

There's something about 'Murricans fighting over the English language
that just makes me smile....

As well as watching two parsimonius tightwads tough it out.

Is a 'parsimonious tightwad' the same as a 'cheap bastige'?

If it is, you're about half right.

I know for a fact that C-Less hasn't cracked his wallet open in so
long that George Washington's gonna need sunglasses when the light
hits him.

Watch. It will eventually degrade into one agreeing to pay but then
"realizing" he left his wallet at home.

I was gonna hide mine under the seat in the truck.

Ad hominem not far away...

I ain't no 'hominem'. I got two kids.

I'm pretty sure this is how the whole Hatfield/McCoy thing started too,

Nah, me and C-Less are bottomlanders.

Tom Watson - WoodDorker
tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (email)
http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/ (website)