J T

Thu, Apr 28, 2005, 6:56am (EDT-1) (Avraham) claims:
I *do* wear a real helmet, made of good quality steel. You can't (for a
practical amount of money, anyway) make a helmet that won't dent
eventually and still be able to wear it and move your head around.
I'll admit, it's not a hobby for everyone. On the other hand, we're
really trying NOT to hurt each other - the person on the other side of
the field is a friend and opponent, not an enemy. Avraham

Well, I won't try to prove it, but I've got an idea or two for a
helmet that would hold up, and not be excessively heavy. Thing is, I'd
be more worried about my brain churning around, from getting hit in the
head, than the helmet denting.

JOAT
A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.
- Brander Matthews