spudnuty

This is so true of people who are compulsive and often goes hand in
hand with these kinds of disorders. (see my post above) I had a client
who couldn't have food in her house that was over a few hours old.
Since I worked on her at her house I would go home with all this food.
This also included stuff in her pantry that had been there for longer
than a few days. Her refrigerator was the cleanist I'd ever seen and
often contained only a box of baking soda. Our food bills were down at
least 10% during the time I worked on her.
She was a clinical psychologist!
Richard