Knothead

Yeah, and management deserves every dime they get. Those damn workers
are just killing the whole country.

Depends on your management structure. Sometimes they actually do earn their
keep. Not saying every company is but I sub to a company thats lean and pays
well, management and labor both but that is a pretty involved story and one
you don't hear very often. The problem lies more in the definition of
skilled labor. I know a guy that works in a GM manufacturing plant that
makes about $32 an hour to stick a bolt in a threaded insert and buzz it
down with an impact wrench I have seen PBS specials that demonstrate monkeys
can work at a higher capacity. Don't take it the wrong way, I like Tim and
am glad he has a good paying job. I do bite my tongue every time he bitches
about jobs going overseas though. Compared to another fella I know that
makes about the same money working high steel you really do have to wonder
about the definition of skilled worker. Me I'm management and labor all
rolled into one so I don't really have a good opinion.....

Knothead