MikeMandaville

Hello, Mister A!

The others are correct about your use of capital letters. To those of
us who are experienced internet users, it is understood that when a
person uses capital letters, he is shouting.

You have also not given us a name to respond to. When you do not give
us a name, it is natural for us to wonder why. Those of us who are
legitimate business people usually display our names proudly. Why
would you rather not do so?

How about giving us some decent machine tools? My machine tools were
made in China. I would have happily bought American tools, if they had
been available. Give us an American equivalent of the imported 7x10
lathe, at a competitive price, and we will certainly buy it.

Mike Mandaville
in my twenty-first year of business