Goedjn

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 11:49:30 GMT, "jeffc" wrote:

You know that gray foam rubber/styrofoam stuff they sell to insulate copper
pipes? Does anyone know a good glue that would work to seal this stuff to
itself? Something that sort of "melts" the foam slightly to form a "welded"
bond would be best. (I think that's the sort of thing that happened with
plastic models and model glue I used as a kid.)

Rubber cement? What's the application? The stuff stays
on pipes well enough by itself, and if it didn't, duct-tape
would be a simpler solution than glue.