Gideon

Jeff,

There are several products that bond soft foam very well. As another
poster has already mentioned, 3M makes one such product. You can
probably locate the 3M product ("Super 77") at any hardware store.

You can also check with art supply stores and craft stores, who have
a large market for such products. They will probably have several different
foam bonders to pick from and they will probably sell at least one product
in a size smaller than the "Super 77", in case you just need a small amount.

Good luck,
Gideon

jeffc wrote in message ...
You know that gray foam rubber/styrofoam stuff they sell to insulate copper
pipes? Does anyone know a good glue that would work to seal this stuff to
itself? Something that sort of "melts" the foam slightly to form a "welded"
bond would be best. (I think that's the sort of thing that happened with
plastic models and model glue I used as a kid.)