Franc Zabkar

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:39:42 -0400, "The Analog Kid"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Anyone know how to modify this power supply for different voltages?
There's no potentiometer on the board.

AC ADAPTER
MODEL : SPS10A-001 (TSA-0285)
INPUT : 100-120VAC 50/60Hz 1.0A MAX
OUTPUT : 3.0 - 36VDC 3.0-0.41A 15W MAX
PRESET : 5.0VDC 2.0A
I.T.E POWER SUPPLY
MADE IN THAILAND

You could probably do it by changing one or two feedback resistors.
Assuming it is a switchmode device, there should be a PWM
regulator/controller IC. This IC will incorporate an error amp.
Usually, one pin will be connected to an internal reference voltage,
while another will connect to the output via a resistive potential
divider. Tell us the part number of this IC and we can then advise you
how to proceed.

- Franc Zabkar