J T

Wed, Apr 27, 2005, 10:06pm (EDT-1) (Avraham) says:
Well, speaking as a guy who has been fighting for 22 years, plywood
wouldn't hold up at all. snip

My Gods, I'm getting sucked back in the group, I post, then see a
thread, and post a response. Aaach.

Speaking as a guy who ain't about to go around letting people beat
on me without trying to give them some serious damage in return, I never
figured anyone would wear them to get beat on in. Personally, before I
would run around letting people beat on me, I'd make myself some real
armour, including a "real" helmet, out of good quality steel, stuff able
to take repeated hits from a real sword, and hold up. Even better,
would be standing back with a trusty catapult, and buckets of hot sand.
Hehehe

JOAT
A highbrow is a person educated beyond his intelligence.
- Brander Matthews