Gunner

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 23:27:47 GMT, "Karl Townsend"
remove .NOT to reply wrote:

We're starting to scout around for another CNC mill. I plan on adding a new
retrofit control to an older machine in good mechanical condition. It would
be GREAT if we could find a machine that uses our existing tooling, NMTB40
and BT45. (You can spend more on tool holders than on the machine)

Anway, I didn't know they made ATCs for NMTB40 until I spotted this:

Anyone have experience with this machine? I've not heard of it. In
particular, does the ATC work well? Have I been sleeping under a rock, are
ATCs for NMTB40 readily available?

P.S. Anybody want to buy a Bandit?

Karl

I have a Fadal VMC4020 and a VMC 20 for sale. $16k for the pair.
Comes with a cabinet full of tooling. Both very nice machines, may be
inspected under power. The 4020 also has a 4th axis. Machines are
mid 1985 models, meticulosly maintained and in perfect running order.

Located in Bakersfield, California.

We can ship.

Gunner

Liberals - Cosmopolitan critics, men who are the friends
of every country save their own. Benjamin Disraeli