mrhuntnpeck

Thanks Very much for the assistance JANA,

I fix 30's and 40's tube radios as a hobby, well, hobby gone wild
So I am pretty well useless with IC electronics, but not frightened by
replacing or substituting caps, and re-wetting the solder joints. I
will try this , but perhaps I should wait till it starts to happen
more often so I can see right away when if I nail the problem down.

I wish I has one of those ESR meters. I really should, most of the
stuff I work on is 50 to 70 years old so I use the shotgun approach
more often than not. I have a heathkit checker with an eye tube.

...I didn't understand the reverend's acronym.... the e-w circut ,
that went over my head.

Phil