Red Sox Fan

could politely redirect someone, or just not reply at all if you cant't be
anything other than a jerk.
wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 03:26:49 GMT, "Red Sox Fan"
wrote:

I saw where you also posted this on the alt.hvac group. It's funny
because
I posted my problem there today as well. I got treated the same as you,
which was pretty rough.

I was caught off-guard, as I've never been treated that way on any usenet
group, and found it quite surprising. You would think you were wrecking
the
HVAC profession as personal as they take it. The one poster (bu** sh&&,
or
something close to that) is a major jerk.

Maybe if you had bothered to find out that alt.hvac is not a
home-owner help group, and posted here in A.H.R. first, like you
should have, you wouldn't have had to learn the hard way.

Just because a Usenet group exists, that doesn't make it a
DIY'r help group.

Click every day here to feed an animal that needs you today !!!

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

HVAC/R program for Palm PDA's
Free demo now available online http://pmilligan.net/palm/
Free Temperature / Pressure charts for 38 Ref's
http://pmilligan.net/pmtherm/