Patriarch

Larry Jaques wrote in
:

On Wed, 27 Apr 2005 01:27:39 -0400, the inscrutable Robatoy
spake:

In article ,
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

Seems to me the government should demand this to be on all saws for
our own protection.

Your kind -deserves- the gov't it gets, Edwin.

I'll check with the news group's moderator, but if you also make it
mandatory to use larger breakers, for more power....... I think you
might have something there.

More power is dangerous, so the gov't will mandate 5-amp maximum
breaker size "for our own protection." Just like England outlawed
dado blades. (Tell us how you like that, Andy, et al.)

After all this time, you still don't recognize when Ed is being sarcastic?

Hint: Much of the time. He's my kind of fellow.

Patriarch