Patriarch

"Tina" wrote in news:cMJbe.3$KN3.1@lakeread03:

I got this Shop Fox 1.5 hp dust collector monday and I've ordered the
.3 micron bag, they forgot to send it with my order but it's on it's
way...my question is, I"ve seen DC 's with clear plastic bags on the
bottom part of the collector and the cloth part on the top, it just
seems to me for me to put the .3 micron bag on the top part and get
clear plastic bags for the bottom, it would make my life easier when
bagging up when changing when it's full. snip

What will really make your life easier is if you can set up a trash can
seperator, to catch the bigger chips and shavings, before they get to the
Shop Fox. Mine catches at least ten times the volume that gets to the
lower bag of my 1.5 hp Delta.

Almost every store or catalog sells a plastic version, or a Google search
of the Wreck will point you at numerous shop made versions. If you have to
spend more than $40, I'd be surprised.

Patriarch