Chris Bacon

Someone wrote that, but outbound e-mail doesn't work a cest mo:

Take it you dont like flymos chris?!

It's just the "compact" one - I've no experience with others,
except old simple motor-on-deck hovvers without grass
collection...

am wary of 'own
brand' which Performance Power are. Having said that the
circular saw i got off them 2 years ago is still working!

I bought a PP one, but "it wasn't liked", so had to go back to
be exchanged (+ extra cash which I *could* have spent on beer!)
for the "pants" mower I've alluded to, which had the advantage
of being "cool-looking" and "much more like it". Yeah, right.
Gimme PP and a receipt to keep, I've used one of these (wheeled
rotary) & it was fine; if it blows up, take it back.