Chris Bacon

My question is this, having decided to go for a rotary mower, should I
go for a hover, or one with a roller. I do like stripes, but are the
wheeled mowers too annoying to manouvre around the climbing frame

If your lawn's good enough to stripe, do that, leaving an area around
the bottom of the climbing frame which you finish with shears.

There are some good flymo offers on at the moment, I am looking at
either this
http://www.argos.co.uk/ProductDispla...Number=7303133
or this
http://www.argos.co.uk/ProductDispla...Number=7303274

If I were you, I wouldn't go anywhere *near* anything that has "Flymo"
and "Turbo" in the description. I had one of these, a "Compact Turbo".
It was *absolute penc*.