John

Bart D. Hull wrote:

Just a month ago, I saw a soldier in BDU's and his wife go up to the
counter in a local Mexican restaurant. After they had ordered their
food an older gentleman simply walked up and told the cashier that he
was paying.

The older gentleman didn't ask where the soldier was serving, what he
did, or any other questions. The only words from the older gentleman
to the soldier was "Thank you, son" Then he went on his way.

It is nice to see our military folks get some credit for their efforts.
I'm not a fan of the Iraq war but support the efforts our troops put out
in their various endevours.

Next time is MY turn to buy!

Bart D. Hull

Tempe, Arizona

Check
http://www.inficad.com/~bdhull/engine.html

Great link Gunner! If anyone would like to make a difference, besides
just words, here are three links where they could be of service to the
guys and girls in our military. There's a great group of young
Americans serving for us.

For the Marine Corps: http://www.usmchq.com/carepackages.htm
For those wounded: http://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
For all the Military: http://www.treatsfortroops.com/

Before anyone asks....YES, I do. On a regular basis to all three
groups. Even if I might do a little more for the first group, since I
have a stronger connection there.

Semper Fi!

John