Tim Mitchell

In article , dIMM
writes
I was watching the news tonight and saw the clip with John Prescotts house
being invaded by the Greenpeace activists. I noticed the mock tudor features
of the house and the turret type structures and just thought WOW......where
can I get those.
And I always thought that fat piece of **** had no style.......
Off to builders merchants at the weekend to get meself some fake turrets to
put on our roof.......they always say if you can't beat em' join the
*******s.

I live not too far away from the man in question, and there are quite a
few houses with odd features like that in the area. There's one with
cinderella-style pointy turrets. Sutton is an old village which has been
slowly surrounded by council estates, it's a strange contrast.
--
Tim Mitchell