anthony james

Default Wanted to borrow or rent in London - floor roller

"Jim S" wrote in message ...
I think you are worrying to much.

---
Maybe, but we rented a garden roller anyway. On reflection i'm not
sure it was required. We were laying DaVinci tiles with the 'contact'
adhesive and i'm amazed how easy it was - the tile laying went really
well.

The latex levelling compound however.... certainly didnt self level
and we failed to work it enough to get the trowel marks out. We woke
on Sunday to a floor that was significantly worse than it was when we
started on Saturday morning. 4 or 5 hours troweling on Ardex Feather
Finish sorted it out, improved our trowel skills and left us both with
blisters. We ended up with a very smooth floor with slightly gentler
undulations than we started with. Next time we'll just use the
feather finish.