Kendall P. Bullen

In article ,
"HiTech RedNeck" wrote:

If they've peed on the ceiling material from nests above it, it would be
difficult to get to the smelly area.

Thanks for the reply (I was starting to think my messages went into a
black hole, since almost none get replies ;-). We have 4-5 recessed
fluourescent lights (industrial style)...I was thinking maybe something
could be sprayed up through those holes (remove lights/poke head up) but
that doesn't provide totally easy access, I guess. ;-/

New ceiling (maybe a suspended type so you can switch out individual
panels if need be in the future) may be all you can do.

Interesting idea, thanks! I wouldn't have thought of that...my other
half & I were just talking about replacing it with more drywall.

I've heard of a stuff that's supposed to be good for removing animal odors
(www.antiickypoo.com) -- it eats up the odorous material with special
bacteria -- but you do have to be able to get it where the odor causing
material is, and if the ceiling is solid wallboard, good luck.

Thanks for the pointer & the luck wishing. :-)

Cheers,
Kendall

--
Kendall P. Bullen http://www.his.com/~kendall/
kendall@---^^^^^^^

Never e-mail me copies of Usenet postings, please.
I do read the groups to which I post!