Rich256

"SteveB" wrote in message
news:vsQae.64429$A31.44250@fed1read03...

"Tony Hwang" wrote in message
news:CTOae.1125159$Xk.666808@pd7tw3no...
wrote:

Since it's a new mower, why not read the manual and see what the
manufacturer recommends. Don't you think they are a better source than
random internet opinions?

It's never OK to just leave the gas in it. It should be either
drained/run dry or else have stabilizer added. The pluses for those
that favor stabilizer is it's easier and reduces the chance that any
carb seals will shrink.

Hi,
I Live in Calgary where the winter weather is severe. I never empty fuel
tank on my mower(John Deere), snow
blower(Toro), weed eater(Echo), chain saw(Stihl), etc. Never had

trouble
starting in the spring, never experienced
other trouble. I keep them all in tool shed.
Tony

I live in Las Vegas where it's 120 in the shade. And probably 160 surface
temperature of a lawnmower in the sun.

One size does not fit all. Some people should never wear spandex. What
goes for Canada don't work in the middle of the Mojave desert.

HTH.

Steve

Shouldn't be trying to grow grass in Vegas anyhow :-)