Joseph Meehan

David Martel wrote:
Joseph,

What do you hope to gain by putting gas with a stabilizer additive
in your mower and then running it dry? The stabilized gas which might
have protected some carb seals is gone. Wouldn't it be cheaper to
just run it dry without the added stabilizer?hat do you think the
stabilizer is doing for you?
Dave M.

Frankly almost nothing. It is just that some years I am a little slow
about that last lawn cut and I don't get around to running it empty. As for
cost I have a couple of containers of stabilizer so the cost is not an issue
so I guess I have just not thought of it.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's duit