SteveB

"Robert11" wrote in message
Hello:

Thinking ahead a bit, but thought I'd ask now while I remember to do so.

Just bought a new Toro walk behind type of lawnmower.

Is it still a good idea to remove all (I guess there would always be a
little left in the carburetor)
of the gas from the mower by running it dry for the winter ?

Or, just leave what's in it, in it ?

Or, just leave what's in in, in it, but add some fuel stabilizer ?

Thanks,
Bob

I took my Honda to the shop because it wouldn't run. I know about engines,
and couldn't make it run. The guy told me NOT to leave the gas in there for
any length of time, or it changes completely, and is not very combustible.

I now either empty it out, or let it run dry before stowing.

Steve