D Murphy

"Harold and Susan Vordos" wrote in
:

Not to worry. If they have such an attitude, it won't be long until
the Chinese are putting out comparable products and they, like other
over-priced and under quality operations here in the US will be out of
business. We, as a nation, seem to be slow in getting the message.
We can no longer do business "as usual".

Heh. Starrett "Exact" dial calipers are made in China. I guess they figured
the quality wouldn't be any different. They still sell for over $100.00
though. $200.00+ for 12 inchers. For that kind of dough I'll take the Brown
& Sharpe Swiss made ones. Or Etalon.

--

Dan