Martin

Default Slightly OT - Harbor Freight Tool Question

I realize it isn't metalworking, but also that a lot of readers here
are Harbor Freight customers.

Here's my question: A current sale flyer has an "18-gauge brad nailer
" on sale for $20 (reg $50). They also have an "18-19 gauge finish
nailer",
, for $40, not on sale. How does a "brad nailer" differ from a "finish
nailer"?

More importantly, would it really matter which one I chose for
assembling my new kitchen cabinets? Does a "finish nailer" have
something extra, maybe a rubber nose to prevent marring? BTW, it
appears that at least two part numbers of the nails fit both guns
(33206 and 33207).

thanks and regards,

Martin