Harold and Susan Vordos

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message
I sent them because my tool supplier, a Starrett dealer/rep, told me they

do
blade welding, and that he routinely sends blades to them for welding.
In fact, HE sent them!
Don't mind them not welding them, do mind my blades in their garbage.

Again, a peculiar way to deal w/ customers....

Chuckle! Sounds like the Starrett dealer/rep was well trained by Starrett!

I agree, they shouldn't have made the garbage decision for
you-----especially today when a long distance call takes seconds and costs
next to nothing. Customers deserve more respect than that.

Not to worry. If they have such an attitude, it won't be long until the
Chinese are putting out comparable products and they, like other over-priced
and under quality operations here in the US will be out of business. We,
as a nation, seem to be slow in getting the message. We can no longer do
business "as usual".

Harold