Dan C

On Sun, 24 Apr 2005 09:18:28 -0400, Robert11 wrote:

Is it still a good idea to remove all (I guess there would always be a
little left in the carburetor)
of the gas from the mower by running it dry for the winter ?

Or, just leave what's in it, in it ?

Or, just leave what's in in, in it, but add some fuel stabilizer ?

I have always added some stabilizer, and filled the tank up all the way.
A full tank doesn't allow condensation (water) in the tank, which will
happen if there is air space in there. Been doing this for years, on many
different mowers (and other gadgets/vehicles), and never had a single
gas-related problem.

Linux Registered User #327951