**THE-RFI-EMI-GUY**

Check for a leak in the heater core. Possibly seepage of coolant into
the passenger compartment. By the way, a 12 year old car is probably a
pretty polluted environment for anyone who is sensitive to chemicals.
Likewise a new car may outgas a lot of plastic fumes for a couple years.

wrote:

Sometimes when I use the anhydrous isopropyl in the shop she complains,
or smells like paint thinner will bring one on too but they would
affect most people I'm sure. She is pre menopausal and perhaps that may
have something to do with this. I don't know. Whats so frustrating is
that as a technician I repair things for a living and this is something
that I just can't seem to fix. Lenny

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"

The Lost Deep Thoughts By: Jack Handey
Before a mad scientist goes mad, there's probably a time
when he's only partially mad. And this is the time when he's
going to throw his best parties.