Larry Jaques

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005 02:24:36 +0000, the inscrutable Ken Yee
spake:

"patrick conroy" wrote in
news
Another approach might be to circulate the snot out'a the air in the
room - and get it into a cleaner before it could leak out.

That's what I'm thinking now as well. Or stick an air cleaner
in a window where an A/C goes. It should provide enough ventilation
unless the filters clog too quickly and we can use it for cleanup
later as well as we sweep up the thick layer of dust everywhere :-P

I'd be willing to bet they'd fill up much too quickly.

I'm assuming the building inspectors won't look too kindly on
my blowing renovation dust all over the neighborhood, so the
exhaust would have to be filtered in some way. :-)

True.

I'd try a pair or more of high-capacity dust collectors, perhaps
with water-filled garbage can primary cyclone filters. Put them
outside the building, run the hoses inside, turn 'em on, and let them
suck the dust out as they pull fresh air in the open doors.

Do. Or do not. * Stylin' Web Design Services
There is no try. --Yoda * http://www.diversify.com