Ken Yee

"patrick conroy" wrote in
news
Another approach might be to circulate the snot out'a the air in the
room - and get it into a cleaner before it could leak out.

That's what I'm thinking now as well. Or stick an air cleaner
in a window where an A/C goes. It should provide enough ventilation
unless the filters clog too quickly and we can use it for cleanup
later as well as we sweep up the thick layer of dust everywhere :-P

I'm assuming the building inspectors won't look too kindly on
my blowing renovation dust all over the neighborhood, so the
exhaust would have to be filtered in some way. :-)

thanks,

ken