Proctologically Violated©®

Is there a problem here???

I don't have a problem with them not welding my ****....

I don't have a problem paying the freight for my ****...
Altho, when you think about it, when they just refuse to do the work cuz the
fukn blade metallurgy wadn't up to their fukn standards, one wonders whether
one *should* have to pay return freight...

I had a problem with those cocksuckers tryna throw my **** out...

Izzat clear? Finally??
It really isn't complicated.... but I can explain it again....

Mebbe this difficulty in grokking an asshole company like Starrett is how
Starrett manages to stay in bidniss?
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Tony" wrote in message
yeah, and did you expect them to pickup the freight for the return trip?
You
see, if you didn't buy the the blades from Starrett, you can't call
yourself
a customer so don't expect any special treatment. If I worked there I
would
have told you to come to Athol and pick them up.

Tony

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message
I sent them because my tool supplier, a Starrett dealer/rep, told me they

do
blade welding, and that he routinely sends blades to them for welding.
In fact, HE sent them!
Don't mind them not welding them, do mind my blades in their garbage.

Again, a peculiar way to deal w/ customers....

Yer local Do-All dealer may do blade welding as well. Good job, too.

Ours,
in Queens, NY, has a hellified blade welder, about the size of a desk.
Do-All don't threaten to throw out yer blades.... they may laugh a
little,
at quiltwork-blades, but they'll still weld'em...
----------------------------
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message
All I know is I sent them about 20 1"x 130" saw blades for welding, and
they informed me that not only would they *not* weld the blades, they

were
going to *throw them out*!!!!
And righteously snippy about it!!!!
Well, you can well imagine the multiple imprints of my head in my

ceiling.
They eventually sent them back.

The pernt bein:
If the rest of their company is run like their blade welding dept, they
likely got *big* goddamm problems.
I avoid Starrett like the plague, just on GP.
Mr. P.V.'d
formerly Droll Troll
"Charles Morrill" wrote in message
The company's stock seems down a good bit and I've heard rumors of
one of those accounting scandals and read bits of it on the web.
Supposedly there's a recent WSJ article about it all but I've not seen

it
though I suscribe to WSJ online. Anyone know what's up?

Many thanks, Charles Morrill