Leon

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Leon" wrote in message
Very nice Sir... I think I'll have to make one for myself also.

LOL ... You probably recognized what's left of that funky "A grade"
plywood
Clark's was so proud of? After seeing your past work, yours will probably
be
done with hardwood, dovetail joinery, waxed and finished to perfection,
and
ready for the museum of fine arts.

I am going to Stallman's to get the plywood for the rest of my kitchen job.
They have at least as good of plywood for $10 a sheet less. Plus they are
only 3 or 4 miles away from me. My customer just brought a knob by that I
am going to put on all the cabinets. He had to special order the knobs. He
paid over $500 for just the knobs and drawer pulls... Whew...