Swingman

"TheNewGuy" wrote in message

On the pics from Swingman, that circular side stop looks like it's
just nailed in place! ... putting it on a t-track perp. to the blade
would be a good upgrade, I think. The tail stop was already nicely
adjustable.

That is actually a "cam" ... a circle of plywood, with the wood screw (not
nail) off center, which allows for a good deal of very solid adjustment. I
am sure there are many ways to effect the same thing, but the plywood cam is
quick, cheap (scraps), and it works very well.

Besides, if it's good enough for FWW, I can probably live with it.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 4/17/05