Harold and Susan Vordos

"Lane" lane (no spam) at copperaccents dot com wrote in message
news

"Proctologically Violated©®" wrote in message
All I know is I sent them about 20 1"x 130" saw blades for welding, and
they informed me that not only would they *not* weld the blades, they

were
going to *throw them out*!!!!
And righteously snippy about it!!!!
Well, you can well imagine the multiple imprints of my head in my

ceiling.
They eventually sent them back.

The pernt bein:
If the rest of their company is run like their blade welding dept, they
likely got *big* goddamm problems.
I avoid Starrett like the plague, just on GP.
----------------------------

I'm wondering why you thought that they would weld your blades. I wouldn't
send my Ford PU back to the factory for tire changes.

Lane

Uh huh! Unless they advertise that they accept stray blades for welding,
it's a huge mistake to assume they'd welcome them. I weld blades and know
that not all material is created equally. Their equipment is likely proper
for the stock they offer, so they can stand behind the work they do when you
buy their blades.

Imagine the potential mess they'd endure as blades arrived that weren't
worth welding----teeth missing, teeth well worn, badly rusted stock---
blades that ended up the wrong length----- the list is endless.

Harold