Karl Townsend

Your yoke is being held on by a bolt or retaining pin. I've seen this done a
few different ways. Why don't you put your pics in the dropbox? Here's the
link and instructions:
http://metalworking.com/

Then we can all help you.

Karl

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am having a terrible time removing the pto yoke from the shaft of a
bushog. I have the hog head cover of the bushog removed. I have hit it
with a socket and hammer numberous times and it does not budge. I tried
a little heat (but not much) that did not help.

Any ideas on how to get this off? I dont have a press. I have lots of
pictures but am not sure how I can post them here.