wmbjk

On Mon, 25 Apr 2005 02:33:09 GMT, "Leo Lichtman"
wrote:

"GrumpyOldGeek" And I thought I was kinky when I used it to slide new grips
on my motorcycle handlebars...
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Whatever turns you on, baby. However, I am not sure that is the best
product for this use, or the best use for this product. I use something
like hair spray for installing grips--it's slippery when wet, but not after
it's dry.

Try compressed air. Use a gun with a small nozzle, slip it into the
gap between the grip and the bar as best you can, wiggle a bit until
you get some inflation, and you'll find that the grip will slide along
nicely. I did this the other day with some foam grips that didn't even
have an end cap, it still worked perfectly.

Wayne