Greg O

"Ken Yee" wrote in message
. 47.166...
"Greg O" wrote in news:116oka82ovmmd10
@corp.supernews.com:

You new around here?
How about this one?

I've read lots of comments on the great cheap HF brad nailers, but
I don't remember reading a thread on their cheap dust collectors :-)
That one is bloody heavy at 145 lbs.

Any comments on the AC1000 - 1000 CFM Air Cleaner at Penn State?
http://www.pennstateind.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?
Screen=PROD&Product_Code=AC1000&Category_Code=
It's a long story, but also I'm trying to create negative pressure in
a room to keep dust from entering a neighbor's apartment through
some hole we can't find, so I was thinking of sticking a high CFM
dust collector in a window. Yeah, city life is lame :-P

ken

I think you better re-engineer you idea!
Are you doing woodworking in an apartment? If so dust collection at the
source is your answer.
Greg