Andy Hall

On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 21:27:20 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"Ian Stirling" wrote in message
On Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:12:49 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

I want dance music to be played at my funeral.

How about Take That featuring Lulu - Relight My Fire

Tamperer/Maya - Feel it.
"What's she gonna look like with a chimney on her"

It's getting too close for comfort, I go to a cremation on Monday :-(

Do you know, they charge for car parking if you can't get in with the
cortege?

We'll go on the scooter, Dayglo jackets with reflective strips, boots,
helms, the lot. Chain it to the chimney.

Mary

Bloody good idea, Mary.

I'm putting a clause in my will that nobody wears a suit to mine.

.... and I'll check.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl