R.H.

Looks like they've all been answered correctly:

327. Countersink, a tool for making a hole so the screw head will lie flush
with the surface.

328. Making a coin ring

329. Patent valve spring compressor, patented Oct. 4, 1921. I didn't know
what it was until I did a search on the patent date and found this page:

http://www.mjdtools.com/tools/list_167/121778.htm

330. Haven't been able to verify this one, when I first got it I thought it
might be one of those personal protection key fobs, but now I'm leaning
towards the idea that it's a small anvil.

331. Spring collet

332. Mechanical grabber, 24" long with a spring and plunger on the other
end.

Thanks to all who participated this week.

Rob