ady2°°4©

"D.M. Procida" wrote in
message
I have a Black & Decker Firestorm cordless drill which lived up to its
name last week. A plume of acrid smoke came out of the body, followed by
flames which licked around the vents. I discovered that this drill was
subject to an international recall. It's even mentioned on the Black &
Desker site at:

http://www.blackanddecker.co.uk/faqI...=1&hierarchyID
1=365&hierarchyID2=&hierarchyID3=&sid=57&hierarchy ID4=&hierarchyID5=&sho
w=&catno=&range=&iFrameLoacation=http://blackanddecker-de.custhelp.com/c
gi-bin/blackanddecker_uk.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php

(you have to type "recall' into the search box to find the page). But
their page for further information is a a "page not found", no-one seems
to reply to customer service email, and I can't find a customer service
telephone number for them either.

What's the best way for me to get in touch with them to replace or fix
this drill?

Daniele
--
Apple Juice Ltd
Chapter Arts Centre

which drills are subject to the recall as i cant find any info on this a
link on the b&d website just directs me to a dead link?