Doug Miller

In article , Patriarch wrote:

My well-supplied, and well-respected local hardware purveyor assisted me in
selecting the appropriate, high quality parts to make up pigtails to match
the wall box socket to an appropriate female end.

As long as those pigtails don't make it possible to do something like plugging
a 30A tool into a 20A receptacle on a 20A circuit, that's fine.

If they *do* make that possible, you have a *serious* hazard.

--
Regards,