Doug Miller

In article .net, HorneTD wrote:

Doug
I'm not trying to be quarrelsome when I say that when any home owner
does anything in their home that violates the law that act is not
covered by the homes insurance.

I'm not disputing that - but did you read what that fool wrote? He'd have us
believe that for a homeowner to do *anything* at all to the home's electrical
system, whether Code-compliant or not, would void the insurance coverage.

--
Regards,