IMM

Default Can I have the heating on with radiator removed

wrote in message ...
In message , IMM
writes
radiator on the outside wall to maintain the balance of the system.

If
it's not an outside wall, but a party wall, your neighbours will

thank
you by putting gifts through your letterbox.

--
IMM (the real one)

Dickhead, you are traceable. Imitate me again and you WILL be traced

and
your ISP will act.

I'm not sure which post was the funniest, IMM (the real one) or IMM.

I object ... I'm the real one

There is no doubt you have two left feet. Tango dancing is beyond you,

so
just accept it.

What a plonker!

Not reported me yet then ...

Maxie, do you have death wish? How is the Morris dancing going? Fell of
the bonnet yet?