Gunner

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 04:38:32 GMT, Gary Hallenbeck
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 16:57:53 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"Gunner" wrote in message
Any suggestions on how to weed out the undesirables, the criminals,
the drug smugglers, the murderers and rapists, those carrying TB and
other third world diseases (note the dramatic increase in TB in the
border states) and so forth?

Just seal the borders between California and the rest of the US, Keep the
riff-raff in California, nobody will notice.

OOOh Tom, Gunner doesn't have that much ammo and might get a little
****ed if he ran out of bullets before he ran out of targets!

Gary Hallenbeck

Just how much ammo do I have? And components to load more?

A serious dent could be placed in the Liberal Population of
California with the ammo in private hands, just in my town alone.

But....rope or barbed wire works just as well, provides more
entertainment and is reusable over and over again. And there is lots
of it around. And telephone poles can hold at least 4 Libs per pole
on the cross beams.

And we can hire illegals to pull on the ropes.

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"