Halcitron

Tom Gardner (nospam) wrote:
BITE ME!

"Halcitron" wrote in message
oups.com...

Tom Gardner nospam wrote:
"Gunner" wrote in message
Any suggestions on how to weed out the undesirables, the

criminals,
the drug smugglers, the murderers and rapists, those carrying

TB
and
other third world diseases (note the dramatic increase in TB in

the
border states) and so forth?

Just seal the borders between California and the rest of the US,

Keep
the
riff-raff in California, nobody will notice.

Hi Tom,

Either grow up and conduct a mature conversation or go back to your
****ing sand box and play with yourself.

:/

Halcitron

Tom,
I hate top posters. They demonstrate a lack of knowledge of Usenet.
Which is comparable to their social acumen. Tom, just in case, my words
are not sufficfient, to communicate my thoughts, I'll direct you to
please click on this link http://tinyurl.com/65cg8

:/